1. Paul Pearson claimed to be related to Helen Bonham Carter. NOT TRUE. A Daily Mail reporter spoke to Helen Bonham Carter and she does not know Pearson.
2. Paul Pearson took money of £40,000 from Donavan Nelson for tickets to Elton John's party that never was. Here's a link to the Daily Mail article.
3. Paul Pearson took jewellery from Princess Leah of Romania and Prince Paul - supposedly to take care of them but the jewellery was never returned. A mutual friend of Paul Pearson begged them not to report it to the Police.
4. Paul Pearson agreed to pay £47,450 for services for Bernard Katompa, prospective President of the Democratic Republic of Congo 2016. Paul Pearson was getting 10% commission for any investment raised. Paul Pearson knowingly tried to introduce Bernard Katompa to investors in the full knowledge that Katompa was a professional fraudster. Investors had no chance of getting any return on their investment and would completely lose their investment.
- Lots more stories coming up.....
Conned by Paul Pearson?
Found us online? Get in touch now and share your story